Fresh + Crisp medium dry cider (the green label)

Made with a variety of eating and cooking apples, it is exactly what it says it is - refreshing, with an pleasing appley aroma and a clean, crisp, flavour.  Although of Medium Dry sweetness, it tastes and feels like a dry cider.  We think this is best served COLD.

What wond’rous life in this I lead! Ripe apples drop about my head; The luscious clusters of the vine Upon my mouth do crush their wine;
— The Garden, by Andrew Marvell

Rich + Mellow medium dry cider (the red label)

Made with unsprayed bittersweet and bittersharp cider apples (mostly, about 80%, the other 20% being cooking apples to balance acidity levels), it is a more typical West Country cider with a depth of flavour provided by the tannins characteristic of cider apples.  Well rounded, smooth and very quaffable.

Truly a peck of provender.
— Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Sweet + Smooth perry (the yellowy-orange label)

Delicate, refined, smooth and subtle. Although we call it Sweet + Smooth it’s no sweeter than either of our ciders, but does have a hint of sweetness characteristic of pears. Some have compared it to drinking prosecco.

Perry; an alcoholic drink made from pears, similar to the way cider is made from apples.
— In case you didn't know